Friends and fans of Full Belly Deli are all about our daily specials - the wild card option we present to you, with love, all week long. So there's the standing menu, and then there are the specials, which change every day but Thursday (because everyone knows that Thursdays are Greek Gyro days). And today, we're highlighting some of the recent (delicious) madness.
Can You Even?
If you're brand new to Full Belly Deli or this thing called social media, here's what to know about our specials. This is where our creativity gets the best of us. Team members come in with crazy ideas inspired by something they saw or ate, and just like that, a special is born. Sometimes, we're just taking advantage of special cuts of meat or seasonal produce from our local vendors. No matter where the idea begins, the results are predictably unpredictable:
- BBQ chicken sando - Fire-braised chicken thighs, smoked cheddar, pickles, BBQ sauce, jalapeno coleslaw, and you pick the bread, you lucky duck.
- Fireworks burrito - Chorizo, cheddar, onion, roasted red peppers, jalapeno, hash brown, salsa arbol, southwest sauce, and a fried egg, baby.
- Denver - Ham, swiss, onion, mushrooms, bell peppers, sour cream, hash brown, and a fried egg (obvs).
- Chef Daddy Special - Beef brisket, pepper jack, roasted poblanos, tomato, and chipotle aioli.
- The Fire & Ice Chicken Platter - Spicy ice tea glazed chicken breast, sexy mac (ahem, four-cheese mac and cheese with ham), and a green salad. Oh yeah!
We do feel a little bad talking up these tasty specials, because they came and went, and if you missed them, well, that's a bummer. Some specials luck into a rotating schedule, just because people kept asking. So if any of these specials are singing to you, let us know you want it back! And keep reading, because we're about to tell you exactly how to...